Platforms - Mac
NetSupport Manager provides remote control capabilities for Apple Mac systems from a Windows, Mac or Mobile Control.
The NetSupport Manager Mac Control and Client supports Mac OS X version 10.5 and later (Mavericks, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion) on Intel platforms.
Key features when connecting from an Apple Mac include:
- Browse, locate and connect to NetSupport-managed systems across your network.
- Connect over TCP/IP or HTTP protocols.
- Communicate over LAN, WAN, Internet, or mobile connections.
- Communicate seamlessly between systems that are all located behind different firewalls using the included NetSupport Internet Gateway component.
- Watch and Share control of the screen, keyboard and mouse of a workstation irrespective of colour resolution or operating system.
- Optimise the Remote Control colour quality when managing systems over slow connections.
- Monitor the screens of all connected systems with real-time thumbnails of each connected system. Mouse over a selected PC to zoom your view.
- Capture screenshots during a session for future reference.
- Show your screen, a selected monitor or just a selected application to any number of connected computers for real-time instruction.
- Full Text Chat and Messaging between two or multiple systems.
- Gather a full Hardware and Software inventory from the client PC to aid in remote support.
- Remotely Power On/Off, Log On/Off or Reboot a client machine.
- Request Help - users can create help requests that can be directed to all or specific Control systems based on custom criteria.
- Transfer Files between the Control and Client computer, synchronise folders and more.
- File Distribution - Drag and drop files from the Control PC to any number of connected systems in a single action.
- Launch applications at the remote machines.
- Copy the content of the clipboard between Control and Client PCs.
- Auto-grouping of remote systems based on pre-defined criteria (platform, operating system) for an instant overview of your IT infrastructure.
- Full data encryption options from 56bit DES to 256bit AES encryption.
- User acknowledgements and encrypted passwords.
- Security keys to make your copy of NetSupport Manager unique and incompatible with other copies.
- Integrate directly with NT administration and authenticate connections directly.
- Active Directory Integration and AD templates provided for enterprise-wide policy management.
- Profiled functionality allowing different features to be disabled depending on which user is attempting to connect to a selected PC.
- Full event and history logs including integration with OS event logs.
Key features when connecting to an Apple Mac system from a Windows Control include:
- Browse and discover systems across your network.
- An easy-to-use Client Configurator.
- Connectivity via TCP/IP or HTTP via the included NetSupport Manager Internet Gateway.
- Full Remote Control of the Mac system.
- Scan multiple Client systems, allowing you to monitor multiple machines (max 16) at a time.
- Two-way chat between the Control and Client systems.
- Send Messages to one, selected or all Client systems.
- View real time thumbnails of all connected systems.
- 'Show' Control screen to Mac Client systems.
- Remotely Power On or Off a Mac, remotely reboot a system.
- Remotely Logout a Mac system.
- Dynamically gather a full real-time Hardware and Software inventory from any Mac to aid in problem resolution.
- A powerful diagnostics tool providing all system information needed should support be required.
- Launch Applications and Scripts remotely for Mac systems.
- Perform remote File Transfer to and from Mac systems.
- PIN Connect feature enables a technician to instantly locate a user anywhere across the enterprise, simply by both parties entering a matching PIN code, via a central PIN server module.
- Configurable data encryption from 56 bit DES to 256 bit AES.
- Restrict connections by IP address, user names and passwords.
- Fully configurable security allowing all features to be enabled or disabled.
* The 'Control' is the PC that views/takes over a PC.
* The 'Client' is the PC that is being viewed or taken over.
View mobile version of site